We are looking for the expertise of a motivated National Sales Manager with the ability to work as part of our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of four years secondary education or professional qualification.
• 10 years of proven experience in a Sales role.
• Good understanding of and relevant hands on experience in the Cranes & Hooklifts, heavy machinery industry.
Knowledge & Skills
• Competent interpretation and consultation/staff education of load and radius charts and assessment of suitability of crane products for customer applications.
• Competent with computer and manual programs and engineering models which design transport equipment with regard to weight distribution, axle loadings and wheelbase detail.
• Competent with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Competent with accounting and inventory management software for invoice processing, project costing, stock ordering and inventory control.
• Good financial understanding, able to read and interpret monthly reports.
• Planning and time-management skills.
• Facilitation, networking and relationship building skills.
• Problem-solving and mediation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with and manage/supervise a wide range of individuals.
• Ability to manage a sales territory and achieve targets.
• Skilled in “cold calling”, business development, and closing sales.
• Negotiation skills.
• Health and safety experience.
• Clean HT driving Licence.
• Ability to travel frequently, nationally and internationally when required.
We can offer you:
• A team environment
• Competitive remuneration
• A company vehicle
• The opportunity to share and grow your knowledge, including access to manufacturer’s technicians
All inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use our contact page